Admissions To Our School
Admissions to Nursery are now directly handled by the school.
Please complete the form attached to the link below.
This form should be returned to the school.
Admissions to Reception through to Year 6 are all handled by Solihull Admissions.
Please call 0121 704 6693 and they will advise you regarding places and the application process.
The Local Authority Policy for Reception Place Oversubscription in Community Schools
If a community school receives more applications than there are places available, places will be offered in priority order according to the oversubscription criteria.
- Priority 1a Children in the care of a local authority (looked-after children)
- Priority 1b Children whose exceptional circumstances can only be met by that particular school
- Priority 2 Children who normally live in the catchment area
- Priority 3 Children who would have an older brother or sister at the school
- Priority 4 Children who live closest to the school, based on the actual distance measured in a straight line from the child’s home to school
Further details on admissions are available on the Solihull Council website.